You are welcome to use any of these, or to make up your own for Assignment 03
- A traveling salesperson, stuck in Urbana for five days while his or her car gets fixed.
- Jesus Christ’s sketchbooks while hanging out alone in the desert. (Luke 4:1-13)
- Some guy who saw every single Sex Pistols show in the early days but never saw himself as punk.
- A woman in the Army, on tour in Afghanistan as a translator.
- Artist Donald Judd, while trying to decide whether to buy property in Marfa, TX.
- Susan Butcher, during her first time winning the Iditarod sled dog race.
- An alien passing for human, covering the Obama-McCain presidential campaign.
- Rosalind Franklin, the X-Ray crystallographer to whom we owe the discovery of DNA, during the days of her initial discovery.
- A freshman in high school who used to be popular but now is just really into her Biology class.
- Walt Disney’s sketchbook from an abandoned and lost animated film about Moby Dick.
- Abraham Lincoln, during his early days as a lawyer in Illinois.
- The last person alive in Chicago after the zombies come and eat everyone in 2012.
- A resident Doctor in training, working around a delivery room and maternity ward in Chicago around September 11, 2001.
- George Lucas, while shooting the Tatooine scenes for the first Star Wars movie.
- A first-grade teacher in her first job out of college, during the first weeks of September.
- Emily Dickinson.